Availability: In Stock Unavailable
Product Type: Dry Fly
- Created by Lee Wulff in the 1920's
- Descendant of the Royal Coachman
- Attractor dry fly pattern not designed to imitate any specific insect
- Angler and writer John Gierach once quoted the Royal Wulff as being one of the most popular dry fly patterns over the last half-century
- Tied using the highest quality hooks and materials
We accept all items for refund or exchange 30 days after purchase, no questions asked. Buyers are responsible for return shipping arrangements.
All orders are processed and ship out within 1 business day from our warehouse and US orders over $49, ship free expedited service with tracking. We offer low cost, flat rate shipping on all orders under $49. See our shipping and returns page for more shipping information.