Availability: In Stock Unavailable
Product Type: Nymph
Bead Head Brassie Red
- One of the simplest, and most effective nymph patterns available
- Useful for imitating most midge and chironomid pupae
- Especially effective during the spring
- Works best under an indicator mid to deep in the water column
- Popularized in Colorado during the 1960s
- Imitates a variety of aquatic midge and insect pupae
- Tied using the highest quality hooks and materials
- Available in size 16
- Priced per Fly
We accept all items for refund or exchange 30 days after purchase, no questions asked. Buyers are responsible for return shipping arrangements.
All orders are processed and ship out within 1 business day from our warehouse and US orders over $49, ship free expedited service with tracking. We offer low cost, flat rate shipping on all orders under $49. See our shipping and returns page for more shipping information.